Tuesday 11 April 2017

A WORD OF ENCOURAGEMENT...



Hello, people.

Joe Vitale says that a goal should scare you a little, and excite you a lot. One can also rephrase this as: 'A dream should scare you a little, and excite you a lot.' Many of us have dreams for the future but sometimes one wonders, 'Can this dream ever come to pass?'

If you have ever wondered thus, you are not alone.
I remember when I started blogging. My fear then was: 'Will people visit the blog?' Especially seeing as many Nigerians are more familiar with news blogs as opposed to lifestyle/culture blogs. Nine months down the line, I am very glad I took the step of faith and launched out into the deep. I have made connections that I could never have made without launching the blog, and my writing skills have also improved tremendously. I have also started writing [or rather, almost finished writing] my first book, a novel. But more on that in a later post.

  Based on my own experiences, I believe the key to fulfilling a dream is first to have faith, and then to take a step of faith each day that will bring you closer to your dream. As a quote says:




As they say: 'inch by inch, it's a cinch.' Take that one step of faith today, everyday. And watch as your dreams come to pass. 

Do have a lovely week.

1 comment: